[Kde-pim] [patch] Akregator: fix name of copied component data

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Mar 12 09:01:48 GMT 2008

David Faure said the following, On 2008-03-12 00:37:
> On Wednesday 12 March 2008, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
>> For review,
>> XMLGUI uses the name of the component data for .rc files lookup,
>
> Well, by default. You can also specify the name of the .rc file directly with setXMLFile().

setXMLFile() tries to find "akregatorpart/akregator_part.rc" instead of
"akregator/akregator_part.rc".

Do you mean absolute path? That will work of course but would remove
possibility of customizing the file by users, unless we use findAllResources()
as in KXMLGUIClient::setXMLFile().
Specifying just "akregator/akregator_part.rc" won't work I guess.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek