[Kde-pim] Updated KDE 4.1 Feature Plan for kdepimlibs

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Mar 26 22:50:41 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've just updated the KDE 4.1 Feature Plan for kdepimlibs by adding all
Akonadi TODO from
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/PIM/Akonadi#Akonadi_TODO
that should be finished for 4.1 to
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan#kdepimlibs.
I don't really like this duplication of TODO lists, but I thought it
better to duplicate the information than to remove it from the compact
Akonadi TODO list or to leave it out of the feature plan and give the
impression that the work on Akonadi is finished. Maybe a
simple "Complete the API" on the feature plan would have been
sufficient. *shrug*

BTW, I'm very much impressed with the progress you made last weekend.

Regards,
Ingo