[Kde-pim] Reply to a message

Thomas McGuire Thomas.McGuire at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 17:34:53 GMT 2008

Hi,

On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Alexander Kiontke wrote:
> if i try to reply to a message over shortcut "R" the old message is not
> inlcuded.
>  Is this behaviour correct?
No, the old text should be included. If you didn't select any text, the whole
message will be quoted, and if you did select something,  only the selection
will be quoted. I don't know of any bug regarding this behavior, it always
worked fine for me.
Maybe you changed your reply template, but I'm not sure if your KMail version
(1.9.7) already has template support.

Please note that this is a developer mailinglist, for user questions please
mail to the kdepim-users mailinglist in the future.

Regards,
Thomas