[Kde-pim] Buying a mobile phone

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:27:43 GMT 2008

Hello everyone at KDE PIM,

A friend and I use Kontact on Kubuntu fully(no windows) and love it
productivity wise.

I was just wondering we both have an HTC Tytn mobile phone.
We wanted to cell our phones and buy any decent/nice Mobile phone that can
basically browse html decently send text messages and maybe have bluetooth.
A decent Nokia phone perhaps.

But it absolutely must sync fully and nicely with Kontact esp
calendar/contacts and todo. That would be nice.

We would love that.
Surely someone can recommend which phone works nicely with Kontact.
--
Divan Santana

Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com
Skype:                  DivanSantana

Love God, Love People, Love Life!