[Kde-pim] [patch] Conversion from K3ListView to Qt4 native QTreeWidget

Szymon Stefanek pragma at kvirc.net
Mon Mar 31 01:39:59 BST 2008

On Sunday 30 March 2008, Thomas McGuire wrote:

> > The patch against the current trunk is attached.
>
> I tested it and it worked fine, just a couple of minor points:
>
> - No need for slotAccountListItemClicked(), you can write
>
>   connect( mAccountList, SIGNAL(itemClicked(QTreeWidgetItem *,int)),
>            this, SLOT(slotApplicableAccountsChanged()) );

Hum, interesting. I've overlooked the "shorter slot signature" feature
in the Qt documentation. Now I know :)

> - Don't include qtreewidget.h in the header file, instead forward-declare
> it like it was done with K3ListView. [...]

Ack.

> - Don't use Hungarion notation, like pHeader. [...]
> - Coding style: [...] it would be new QTreeWidgetItem( 0 ) instead of new
> QTreeWidgetItem(0), for example.
>   Also, most of the time, the opening brace ({) is put on the same line as
> the the if/for/whatever statement.

K. Will pay more attention at the coding style.

I'm switching from another strict set of rules so sometimes a hungarian prefix
or a missing space jumps out and my eyes still tend to validate it...

--

Szymon Stefanek

-
- When least expected... cloud connected.
-