[Kde-pim] Kmail replies addresses

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:35:16 BST 2008

Hi all, where can Kmail be configured to use the To address of an
incomming email as the From address of the reply?

For instance, if someone sends me email to 12345 at myDomain.com (and I
will receive this, as I have catch-all email handling) and I press the
Reply button, I want the From address of my reply to be
12345 at myDomain.com. Using identities for this is impossible as I have
literally hundreds of these addresses for different contacts.

I have seem comments in the past, and in bugzilla, that this is
possible. However, it is not working for me: all replies are using my
default identity's email address as the From address. Thanks in
advance for the hint as to where to configure this.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.