[Kde-pim] [patch] kdepimlibs/kabc: fix crash appearing at qDeleteAll()

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Tue Jun 17 23:13:12 BST 2008

(for review; enterprise4 branch)

- Resource::clear() fix crash appearing at qDeleteAll(mDistListMap) beacuse
   DistributionList objects' destructor calls
   Resource::removeDistributionList(), which in turn modifies with
   mDistListMap. We are now blocking removeDistributionList() when qDeleteAll()
   is called.
   Instead of erasing() every deleted item from the map, we're calling
   QMap::clear() afterwards.

- simplify code related to mDistListMap: use Qt4 facilities and some
   more constness

A side note: not only qDeleteAll() can be counted as dangerous addition in the
post-Qt3 world (so let's think twice) but I've seen a number of similar
problems with children that attempt to remove themselves from the container.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek