[Kde-pim] Novell groupwise support

Matt Dew Matt.Dew at seakr.com
Tue Jun 24 16:40:16 BST 2008

Hi,
   I'm using kontact at work to connect to our Groupwise 7 server and have
groupwise mostly working. The one thing I can't get to work is the free/busy
search.  If I put attendees in my meetings it can't actuall read their
calendars.

I've used the groupwisewizard and it sets up things.

Settings->Configure->Retrieve:

Server URL:   groupwise://servername:7193/soap/freebusy

Can you tell me if the last part of that url is correct?  I'd really like to
be able to use the free/busy functionality.

thanks,
Matt

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox.  Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.