[Kde-pim] [patch] KMail account dialog remake round 3

Togge togge.gentoo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:12:51 BST 2008

Hi,

As semi agreed with Thomas McGuire on IRC I've made a new patch to KMails IMAP
settings dialog. I've moved all IMAP specific setting from the "General" tab
to a new tab. The best name for this tab would be "IMAP Settings" but since
there is a string freeze if this should go in an alternative would be
"Advanced" as that is already in identitydialog (lemma mentioned this on IRC,
while talking to wstephenson). The patch at [1] uses "&Advanced" as the name.
Sceenshot is at [2] and [3] (IMAP Options as name, didn't update the
screenshot for the name change)

[1] http://www.nyblom.org/pub/kde/imapsettings-size-new.patch
[2] http://www.nyblom.org/pub/kde/generaltab-new.png
[3] http://www.nyblom.org/pub/kde/optionstab-new.png