[Kde-pim] Syncing with mobile phones

Daniel Winter dw at danielwinter.de
Thu Jul 31 05:06:14 BST 2008

Hi,

todoy I tried to get syncing to work with my smartphone.

There is kitchensync in kdepim 4.1 and trunk. After getting a new enough
version of opensync I got it to build.

I also managed to setup my phone with the syncml plugin.

But now I am stuck. I need a kdepim plugin for opensync. The problem is, it
doesn't seem to exists.

Is is possible to use kitchensync with kde-pim 4.1 or trunk? If it is not
possible to use it, why is it in the package and enabled in CMakeList.txt?

And if it is not possible yet are there any plans for te future to provide a
kdepim4 plugin for opensync or any other soluation to sync kdepim with syncml
enabled devices?

DanielW