[Kde-pim] Kontact and Templates

lists at feilner-it.net lists at feilner-it.net
Tue Jan 29 11:48:29 GMT 2008

Hello List,
I have some questions on Templates in Kontact - and I am still looking for
documentation on that - can you help me?

Infos I search for are:
- How do I use the "New Mail from Template" - Menu entry? Where are the
templates? How can I add one?

- Can i add template Structures for Mail folders ? I need a subfolder
structure every month, e.g. like this:
	- 01
	------Contacts (containing an Adressbook)
	------02
	------03
	------04
	------05
	------Ressources
	------Notes
	------Tasks
And: all Folders should have the predefined parameters (like "group mails",
sort order, ...). Kontacts and Notes should be automatically assigned this
Type of Folder, like Notes and Tasks.

Whereas the settings for IMAP ACls are inherited, other options are not - how
can I acchieve that? Currently I copy such a tree and fix the details
later... :-)

- Is it possible to have more than one "Draft Folder" per Mail-Account?

Thanks a lot!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                        +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                           +49 170 3 02 70 92
WWW: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks