[Kde-pim] MS Exchange 2007 Connector

lukas.fridrich at ignum.cz lukas.fridrich at ignum.cz
Wed Jan 9 12:42:39 GMT 2008

Hi!
I have read at your website that KMail can use as groupware MS Exchange 2000 server.
I currently using KMail on my home PC and laptop.
Unfortunatelly me, as developer, and my collegues at work, which works as linux admins have a
big deal with Exchange server, which is beening implemented in our work. Managers and windows
server admins choose as groupware new MS Exchange server, version 2007. So we have two big
problems now. We have to use shared calendar and tasks, shared among all staff. E-mails can be
handled by IMAP protocol.
Can you tell me, whether you planning to make new KMail feature to support MS Exchange 2007, at
least shared calendar and taks ?

There is an example how, I can now show Exchange appoitments from shared calendar in Opera with
IMAP:

When: 8. ledna 2008 14:00-14:30 (GMT+01:00) Praha, Bratislava, Budapešť, Bělehrad, Lublaň.
Where: Zasedačka

Thank you very much for quick answer ...

--
Best regards
Lukas Fridrich, developer
Thamova 18, Prague 8, 18600, helpdesk at ignum.cz
T: 296332220, 8001IGNUM, 603111111, 604111111

---- Msg sent via ignum webmail - http://newatmail.ignum.cz/