[Kde-pim] KDE PIM Meeting in Osnabrueck

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Thu Jan 17 12:58:44 GMT 2008

We will hold our traditional Osnabreuck KDE PIM meeting [1] from February 1st
to February 3rd this year. As usual it's hosted by Intevation [2]. Many
thanks for doing it again.

Main topics will be discussing the future of KDE PIM and Akonadi, especially
for the KDE 4.1 release. We also will try to get a decent amount of hacking
done.

If you would like to attend the meeting please let me know. We still have a
number of participant slots open. The KDE e.V. is supporting the meeting by
providing a budget for travel costs, so these shouldn't be a reason not to
join.

[1] http://pim.kde.org/development/meetings/
[2] http://www.intevation.de/index.en.html