[Kde-pim] KBlogger for KDEPIM4?

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Tue Jan 22 06:00:51 GMT 2008

On 1/20/08, Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I was thinking that kblogger [1] might be nice to have in our 4.1 release.
> kblogger currently lives in trunk/playground/pim, but Christian and
> Antonio
> are preparing to move it either into extragear or into kdepim.
>
> First it needs to pass the kdereview process.
>
> kblogger makes extensive use of the kdepimlibs/kblog library so it
> feels natural for us to have it in kdepim.
>
> Comments? Good idea/Bad idea?

Hi Allen! =:)

I would love to see a good blogging front end in kdepim! The only concerns
I'd have would be around bringing something into kdepim that wouldn't be
actively maintained going forward, I think.

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-