[Kde-pim] why multiple email in my INBOX?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Feb 9 21:10:40 GMT 2008

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 01:24:42PM +0000, Gaffer. wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> On Saturday 09 February 2008 02:40, Gary Kline inscribed thus:
> > Hi People,
> >
> > Can anybody explain what I did that in the past few days I've been
> > getting several copies of each incoming email?   Thanks in advance
> > for any insights.
> >
> > Gary kline
>
> I would guess that it is a mail server problem.  Its happened to me a
> number of times and each time its been some problem at the other end.
>
> --
> Best Regards:
>              Derrick.

	Egad, well, then I'm in deep trouble.  Because I do run the
	mail server here on my doomain. But I didn't set it up!
	Long-story-short, my formet configuration began having troubles
	around 6 weeks ago and a network volunteer helped me set up
	my mail server.   --I just did a reboot of that server.  Tijme to
	dig into the logs... .

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix