[Kde-pim] Cannot create distribution list in Kontact

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 20:17:09 GMT 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008, Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi List;
>
> I'm running Kontact 1.2.4
>
> I cannot create an email distribution list. I go to the Contacts icon
> and click on the 'new distribution list' icon and nothing happens. I
> also tried File --> New --> New Distribution List
>

> Is there a work-around?

Similar problems have been discussed and solved on the kdepim-users
mailing list (which is a much more appropriate mailing list for your
question than this kde-pim development mailing list) a couple of months
ago.

See for example:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=119931132900006
http://lists.kde.org/?t=119941273300002
http://lists.kde.org/?t=109317496000001 (some of the messages from
2008-01-05 till 2008-01-07)

If this does not help then please come to the kdepim-users mailing list.

Regards,
Ingo