[Kde-pim] [patch] Configure option for enabling/disabling KMail accounts

Corey Schuhen corey_m at schuhen.net
Thu Feb 14 22:15:38 GMT 2008

Hi,

I agree, great feature. It would also be great to have a DCOP(etc.) interface
for it too. That way it can be configured in scripts. I have both an IMAP and
disconnected IMAP account set up for all of my accounts. It would then be
possible to automatically  to another depending on what network I am on.

Corey

--
Corey Schuhen
Senior Systems Engineer