[Kde-pim] Assertion using DnD in akonadiconsole

Mischael Schill me at mschill.ch
Thu Feb 14 10:19:00 GMT 2008

Hello
I created a CollectionCopyJob for akonadi (since there isn't a
server side copy job it uses other jobs to do the task). The
Problem is, that I can't test it. If I try to copy or move a
collection with Drag & Drop akonadiconsole crashes:
akonadiconsole(9092)/libakonadi
Akonadi::ItemModel::setCollection: ItemModel::setPath()
akonadiconsole(9092)/kdeui (KIconLoader) KIconLoader::loadIcon:
No such icon "goto-page"
akonadiconsole(9092)/kdeui (KIconLoader) KIconLoader::loadIcon:
No such icon "goto-page"
akonadiconsole(9092)/libakonadi
Akonadi::CollectionModel::Private::appendDone: Append
failed: "Unknown Error. (Invalid collection name)"
ASSERT: "!isEmpty()" in file /usr/include/QtCore/qlist.h, line
244

I can't find the usage of last() (which is the method with the
assertion). Maybe someone with more insight could look into it?
The error is unrelated to my new code because it occurs also
when I move the folder. As far as I can tell the crash occurs
before entering CollectionModel::dropMimeData.

Thanks,

Mischa