[Kde-pim] Kmail Sent From Rules?

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 07:42:06 GMT 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008 18:42:59 Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Is there a way I can setup 'rules' that will set my from address based on
> the to and/or cc addresses when I compose a new email?

Sure, use the 'Set Identity To..' filter action and the 'Apply this filter to
sent messages' advanced filter setting.

You can also set an identity on each mail folder; then, any mails composed
while in that folder use that identity.

There are lots of experienced and inventive users there to share knowledge
with.

Will

--
Will Stephenson