[Kde-pim] [announce] libical 0.30 released

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Feb 9 13:41:37 GMT 2008

On Saturday 09 February 2008 03:27:43 Fathi Boudra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> libical 0.30 was released. It incorporates changes from evolution and
> kontact. It might be the appropriate time to begin experimenting since KDE
> 4.0.1 was released. Maybe it could be used for 4.0.2 ;)
>
> > Were should I send patches ?
>
> to freeassociation-devel (at) lists.sourceforge.net mailing list or
> to Wilfried Goesgens <w.goesgens (at) outgesourced (dot) org>

I already sent a patch that was accepted into version 0.30.
So we have a working relationship already underway.

And i promise to investigate using this version for KDE 4.1.
(Fathi, remember there is no KDEPIM in KDE 4.0.x)
Probably as an internal dependency.

Then for KDE 4.2 we can think about using an external dependency.

-Allen