[Kde-pim] I'm new and I have a patch

Mischael Schill me at mschill.ch
Sat Feb 2 20:56:30 GMT 2008

Hello
I'm new to KDE development. I started today by creating a little
patch that addresses the following "issues" in kontact:
- Sets the initial size of the AboutDialog to 640x400
- Saves the size of the AboutDialog on closing
It's not much but my first few lines of KDE code.

About me:
I'm an IT student from Switzerland and a KDE user since 2000.
This blogentry:
http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/bobulate/index.php?/archives/517-Shoutouts-to-PIM.html
made me think that i could do something in return. I don't have
much experience in C++ and less in Qt. But since I am proficient
in C and in Java/Swing, its not that difficult.

I would be glad if someone could point me to a
not-so-complex-but-interesting task.

Cheers,
Mischael Schill