[Kde-pim] kmail 1.9.9 (kde 3.5.9) sasl(-)1 generic failure

Szombathelyi György gyurco at freemail.hu
Sun Feb 24 21:04:14 GMT 2008

Hello,

> > Hi,
> >
> > What protocol was that? (POP3, IMAP4, SMTP)
>
> Sorry :) I'm talking about Imap4 here.
>
> > What was your previous version which worked?
>
> Kmail? 1.9.8 I guess. The one packaged with KDE 3.5.8
>
> > The POP3 and SMTP code haven't touched for 7 months...
>
> What about Imap?

That has some changes...but it's not relevant to SASL. Can you reproduce it
with using PLAIN instead of DIGEST-MD5? I tried the newest kio_imap4 from 3.5
branch, it didn't have problems with PLAIN. I don't have a server with
DIGEST-MD5 now, but if the problem present only with DIGEST-MD5, I might find
one...

Br,
György