[Kde-pim] KNotesResourceManager as singleton?

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Thu Feb 28 16:30:45 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 05:13:35PM +0100, Jaros??aw Staniek wrote:
Hej Jaroslaw,

> KNotesResourceManager is used in knotesapp.cpp, knotes_part.cpp and
> summarywidget.cpp. In Kontact it is instantiated twice.
>
> Would it be ok to make KNotesResourceManager a K_GLOBAL_STATIC?
> With load() method in ctor.
Sounds good so far, but keep in mind that currently the applications
connect some slots to the manager's signals before they call load(),
so you'll change the behaviour. I didn't find any code which suffers
from that, but if some bugs appear we should take a look at it again.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!