[Kde-pim] Kmail Sent From Rules?

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Fri Feb 15 20:55:50 GMT 2008

Hi Ingo,

On Friday 15 February 2008 20:37, Ingo Klöcker inscribed thus:
> On Friday 15 February 2008, Will Stephenson wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 February 2008 18:42:59 Kevin Kempter wrote:
> > > Is there a way I can setup 'rules' that will set my from
> > > address based on the to and/or cc addresses when I compose a
> > > new email?
>
> Unfortunately, Will is wrong. There isn't a way to do this.

I don't know if this is the same thing, but if I reply to a mail from
a sub directory of my inbox I can choose which identity to use !

> > Sure, use the 'Set Identity To..' filter action and the 'Apply
> > this filter to sent messages' advanced filter setting.

I right click and choose properties and choose "sender identity".  I
do this all the time for different responses to received mail.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.