[Kde-pim] Akonadi Errors

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Dec 4 09:59:10 GMT 2008

Hi Eric,

On Thursday 04 December 2008, Eric Hawthorne wrote:
> I recently installed KDE 4.2 Beta1 with Mandriva and an aKonadi
> migration tool tries to run.  However, I get errors.  I saved the output to
> a file and I am attaching.

thank you for taking the effort of testing our Beta1!

It seems that the Qt Database plugin for MYSQL is missing. This probably is an
extra package alongside the usual Qt4 package.

In case you are using Mandriva provided packages for the Beta please consider
reporting this missing dependency to them if installing it solves your
problem, so they can be sure that anyone installing Akonadi will get the
plugin installed automatically.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring