[Kde-pim] Akonadi Errors

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:20:07 GMT 2008

I configure qt-copy with "-qt-sql-mysql" and I get all kinds of errors from
Akonadi as well. I build out of trunk and even when I got my settings I am
uanble to connect to the mysql database.  The QT Mysql driver works in other
apps for me

Should I compile with -plugin-sql-mysql ?

I always thought it was a permisions problem as I am launching kde from
/home/david/kde ?  Does any of the executables below here need to be owned
by root ?

Thanks
David