[Kde-pim] KDE

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Dec 10 20:42:59 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > SVN commit 894621 by neundorf:
> >
> > -one more rework the installation of kdepimlibs (last one hopefully)
> >
> > Now kdepimlibs installs a KdepimLibsConfig.cmake file in a
> > cmake-conform location, i.e. ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR}/KdepimLibs/cmake/ .
> > This file is created by kdepimlibs/CMakeLists.txt using
> > configure_file() from kdepimlibs/KdepimLibsConfig.cmake.in and
> > contains all necessary information about kdepimlibs.
> > It also loads the exported target file (and makes sure to do this
> > only once, so kdebindings still builds).
> >
> > Does kdepimlibs actually have a version number ?
>
> I don't know. Does it need one?

It would be a nice thing. First it's easier to see which version is installed,
and also for the probably rare case that somebody might want to install
multiple versions at once.

I discussed with Allen on irc and we agreed to start with 4.2.0 now.
(but it doesn't necessarily have to be the same as kdelibs)

Alex