[Kde-pim] user css controlled mail appereance... reload.

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:25:55 GMT 2008

Thomas Lübking wrote:
> yes, but it's just a simple placeholder template
> never used kjots (sorry :-() but from above snippet:
> wouldn't just custon ccs'ing be sufficient? (why not)

Not to worry, it's nothing kjots specific.

So you're saying there's a template with placeholders that can be used to
inject data? Can you post some example or something?

Without seeing it, i'm not sure whether custom css is sufficient. It may
very well be. What if template authors don't want to use the html template
I supply though? What if they want a different number of rows or columns in
the header table?

Sorry if it's really simple and I just don't get it.

Steve.