[Kde-pim] S/MIME validation in kmail

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Dec 10 19:31:51 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> 2008/12/10 Marc Mutz <marc at kdab.net>:
> > () Validate certificates offline (CRLs)
> > [] Fall back to CRLs when OCSP requests fail.
>
> usualy there is more then one radiobutton

I think what Marc proposed is the following:

( ) Do not validate certificates (not recommended)
( ) Validate certificates offline (CRLs)
( ) Validate certificates online (OCSP)       [] Fall back to CRLs when
OCSP requests fail.

Note that we are already in Message Freeze ([1]) so those changes will
have to wait until KDE 4.3.

Regards,
Ingo

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Release_Schedule