[Kde-pim] [patch] korganizer - printing calendar item recurrence

Ron Goodheart ron.goodheart at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 16:00:15 BST 2008

> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:18:50 -0700
> From: "Ron Goodheart" <ron.goodheart at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Kde-pim] [patch] korganizer - printing calendar item
>        recurrence
> To: kde-pim <kde-pim at kde.org>
>
> HI all,
> Got the following on my printout when printing my scheduled event on korganizer.
>   "Repeat: TODO: Convert Repeat to String!"
>
> So created the attached patch to print the recurrence information.
>
> However, have only tested with 3.5 - could not get trunk to compile
> due to never finding "AkonadiConfig.cmake".
> The patch does support all of the recurrence available on the 3.5 GUI.
>
> Regards,
> Ron

Thanks for all the feedback! Another stab at recurrence printing code...

I've attached the modified diffs for korganizer printing 3.5 and trunk
with corrections and information for the translators.
I tried to make abundantly clear the usage of the parameters and moved
out singular/plural constructs into i18np() calls. I will be glad to
revise if I went overboard on this.

Additionally, I did have some difficulty with linking
libkorg_stdprinting.so due to including
"KOGlobals::self()->calendarSystem();" which was needed for some of
the date formatting. This was solved by changing the linking to STATIC
(diff attached) - perhaps there is a better way to do this?

attached are three diffs:
1) changes to 3.5 - recurrence print code
2) changes to trunk - recurrence print code
3) changes to trunk - static linking of libkorg_stdprinting

Regards,
Ron