[Kde-pim] KMail hanging when fetching IMAP messages

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Wed Aug 6 21:16:29 BST 2008

KMail in KDE 4.1 is hanging for me when it attempts to fetch messages from an
IMAP folder. It displays the message "Retrieving folder contents" and hangs.
When I access the same folder using KMail from KDE 3.5.9 it fetches the
contents without problem. Can somebody guide me as to how I can help
investigate this problem, while I am still able to reproduce it? (It has done
this for the last couple of days, despite the fact that I've deleted a lot of
new mails from the folder in that time.)

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.