[Kde-pim] Calendar Widget in libs

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:23:54 BST 2008

I've wanted to use the calender widgets as well, but it doesn't seem
possible since  header files like "monthview h" do not get installed into a
public include directory and moving them is rather difficult as they have a
lot of dependencies.

 These widgets are so rich it would be nice to have them in their own
library for other applications to use.  But perhaps they are to difficult to
extract from all the other pim dependencies.

The alternative to using widgets is to use the plugins.  I think your answer
was that it Korganizer plugins are viable. Is this true ?

Sorry for the naive questions here.  PIM is really a very mysterious place
for me and maybe other developers.