[Kde-pim] Calendar Widget in libs

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Aug 5 15:05:37 BST 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 09:54:01 Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a view for data in KTiny [1] which should show information in a
> calendar, something just like the day view in KOrganizer. So my question is:
> are there are any plans on moving day view into kdepimlibs (or kdelibs) in
> the near future?
>
> I know korganizer has it's own list, but I thought maybe other kde-pim people
> are interested in this library addition.

The korganzer list is pretty much only for bugs. So this is the right place to ask.

We have no plans at this time for making any of the KOrganizer views
into widgets for kdepimlibs.  Although this is an interesting idea that
I never thought about before.

Actually, what might be even nicer would be to make them into plugins.

See if you can make it happen and we can consider doing this in
future KDE-PIM releases (4.2 might be too ambitious).

-Allen