[Kde-pim] Moving the Akonadi server

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Apr 6 20:37:13 BST 2008

Hi all,

now that the Qt4.4 RC has fixed the QLocalSocket problem and allowed us to
remove the last KDE dependency from the server, I think we should move it to
its intended location in kdesupport in time for KDE 4.1

I tried this today, but I failed so far (took way to long to get all the CMake
stuff running) and I won't have time to complete it since I have to prepare
for travel and will be at the Linux Collaboration Summit most of next week.

Would be great if someone else could do it, otherwise I'll try to complete it
the week after next week.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring