[Kde-pim] [patch] KMail - sanity checks and debug messages

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Mon Apr 21 13:53:38 BST 2008

Hi,

On Monday 21 April 2008 14:26:00 Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> Atached patch for review that adds sanity checks to index-related KMail
> code, and some debug messages (ifdef'd with KMAIL_INDEX_DEBUG).

Seems fine. I hope you find those index problems.
But please don't enable the define by default, KMail already has more than
enough debug output. Either comment out the line in the CMake file or register
a new debug area just for index debugging (that would also get rid of the
#ifdefs).

Regards,
Thomas