[Kde-pim] Splitters in KOrganizer, KAddressBook...

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Apr 10 17:22:49 BST 2008

BTW, for notes from https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2606

Sometimes when I run kontact for the first time (or even korganizer alone)
there was no resources area visible at all. We can imagine user who moved the
splitter and the area disappeared even before she get any idea what are the
resources provided for.

I'd guess we may need to change the splitters' policy for certains area in
order to prevent completely hiding them. Especially that for Classic Windows
widget style, splitters are invisible...

Optionally we could display a clickable area or button in place of hidden area
so user can click there to restore it.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek