[Kde-pim] Problem with event/invitation update

Vincent Barberet vincent.barberet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:55:45 BST 2008

Hi,

I was writing a bug report, but I found it strange to be the only one having
such issue. That's why I first ask you here if I am wrong or if kmail is
wrong:
I'm using kde 3.5.9 on kubuntu.

Procedure:
- I get an invitation to an event (usually, I get invitation from people
using MS Outlook) in kmail
- I accept It (accept at the bottom of the included message in kmail message
viewer)
- The event is correctly added in my calendar.
- The organizer of the event sends an update of the invitation
- I get the update, I can read the new content, new place, new date/time,
and on kde 3.5.9 I can also see easily what has been updated.
==> However, There is nothing (no button, no hyperlink) to accept the update
! When I go to korganizer, I still see the previous version of the
event/invitation.

If the organizer of the event cancels it, there is a kind of hyperlink at
the bottom with text "remove from calendar". Why isn't there something in
case of update ?

Best regards and thank you for your help,

Vincent

Am I doing something wrong ? I there an hidden link to accept the update ?