[Kde-pim] kdepimlibs APIDOX

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Sep 11 10:35:18 BST 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> Please don't forget to write apidox for your libs in kdepimlibs [1]

Although the APIDOX appealer (c'est moi) has been sleeping for many months, do
listen to Allen. Those DOX are the first entry point of (new) developers to
our APIs. Make sure they are good so that people can get to work.

[As an alternative, I'd suggest writing good introductory tutorials on the
APIs in techbase, but APIDOX last longer.]

I will be starting to pay attention again to APIDOX. I think I just woke up.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot