[Kde-pim] Build error in kitchensync

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Sep 6 22:58:24 BST 2007

On Thursday 06 September 2007 5:03:44 pm Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I get the following build error in kdepim/kitchensync:
>
> /dvl/kde/trunk/kdepim/kitchensync/libqopensync/callbackhandler.cpp:23:38:
> error: opensync/opensync-engine.h: No such file or directory
>
> I have
> /usr/include/opensync-1.0/osengine/engine.h
> and
> /usr/include/opensync-1.0/osengine/osengine_engine.h
>
> Likely a version mismatch, but the CMake check does not complain.
>
> % pkg-config --modversion opensync-1.0
> 0.19

The FindOpensync.cmake should complain about a missing OPTIONAL
feature if it doesn't locate version 0.30 or above.  Please look at the
end of the cmake run for the list of optional packages you might
to install.

Please write back with the result of
% grep OPENSYNC builddir/CMakeCache.txt

Maybe you need to clear your cmake cache (in builddir/CMakeCache.txt)?