[Kde-pim] LDAP kioslave

Szombathelyi György gyurco at freemail.hu
Mon Sep 17 17:15:15 BST 2007

Hi,

Ezzel a dátummal: Monday 17 September 2007 17.42.47 Allen Winter ezt írta:
> Howdy,
>
> Is anyone here the copyright owner of the LDAP kioslave?
> If so, please append the license and copyright to
> kdepimlibs/kioslave/ldap/*.[h,cpp]
>
> Gyorgy? is this you?

Maybe I can add myself...as the code evolved under my hands, not really much
of the original code remained (especially in KDE4, where the ioslave shrinked
about nearly the half of the original size). But if the original author shows
himself, I'll write him, too.
As I thinked about adding a copyright header some times before, I didn't know
what license should I assign to kio_ldap. There's a LICENSE file in the
directory, should I copy it, or add a "well defined" one (BSD/LGPL)? As I see
the file is about a BSD license.

> -Allen

Hello,
György