[Kde-pim] Kontact Groupware - current status?

fredaime at free.fr fredaime at free.fr
Tue Sep 11 13:36:38 BST 2007

Hi Folks,

concerning the WCAP korganizer plugin, we have released a first version (dubbed
1.0).

There are several bugs in it, but it can be used for simple scheduling w/o major
problems.

the bugs are mainly with group scheduling and tasks support.

We'll try to make an effort to correct this as soon as we can buy some time for
it.

On that matter, should you use it, you could file us bugs or so in sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/kresourcewcap/).

In advance, Thanks for the help.

BRgds

Frederic Aime