[Kde-pim] KPilot lost calendar and To Do list

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Mon Sep 10 02:52:54 BST 2007

On Friday 07 September 2007, awildey at crestaman.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have just set up kpilot for the first time and it has put the calendar
> and To Do entires into Korganiser but DELETED them from the PDA!!!!

What version of KDE, KPilot, pilot-link, and libpisock are you using?

> I have tried to get them back via the hot sync PC to PDA but no luck. Any
> ideas?

First off, do a backup of your data before you do any more playing.

If you're using anything less than KPilot from KDE 3.5.7, upgrade immediately,
reboot, backup your data again, and then try copying PC to PDA.  Easiest and
best way, though, is to do a restore from your previously-backed-up Palm
databases (assuming you have them).

--
 -[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
 -[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-