[Kde-pim] Typo in X509 HowTo

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Thu Oct 11 03:55:30 BST 2007

Hello Ingo,

I have just discovered a typo in the X509 HowTo I sent to you.

Towards the end it reads that gpgme is broken. This is patently wrong!
It should read that gpgsm is broken.

Please accept my apologies. My fingers have been suitably chastised as
have I for not properly proof reading it :-)

The corrected file is attached.

--
Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols.
- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be       -
- confidential, are sent for the personal attention of the           -
- addressee/s only.                                                  -
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee       -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately.        -
- Use, copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of          -
- this email is not authorised.                                      -