[Kde-pim] [patch] Replacing deprecated KConfigGroup::entryMap()

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Oct 28 15:39:29 GMT 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Saturday 27 October 2007 01:59:24 pm Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I tried to convert all the KConfigGroup::entryMap() usages in kdepim, but
> > I since I am unsure about the one in korn/settings.cpp and
> > kmail/renamejob.cpp I left them untouched.
> >
> > Perhaps maintainers could have a quick look to make sure I don't do
> > something stupid with your configs :)
>
> All the attached patches look fine.
> Thanks Kevin.

Committed.

I could probably do the one in kmail/renamejob.cpp as well, using the QString
variant of readEntry, but there is probably a more suitable overload in case
the entries are not strings.

The one in konr/settings.cpp is a bit more problematic, since the class stores
the full map returned by entryMap().
Probably just some form of caching though.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring