[Kde-pim] [Mailody] How to configure ports?

Patrick Trettenbrein patrick.trettenbrein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:39:24 BST 2007

2007/10/25, Tom Albers <tomalbers at kde.nl>:
> Can you test the attached patch? With this patch I'm able to send through gmail. If you don't want to build from source and use debian or kubuntu, you can wait a couple of days, I've added the patch, so they should contain the fix in a matter of hours/days.

Well, I'm sorry but I don't think that I'll manage to compile from
source. I've never done that before (once, but it was kind of
complicated) and honestly my systems running quite well right now, so
I don't really want to touch it. So I'll wait until the fix is
available in the Kubuntu repositories. I hope that's okay with you,
anyway I'll let you know if it works when the update is available and
I've installed it.

Thank you for your effort! :)

Cheers,
Patrick