[Kde-pim] E-mail doesn't get sent from KMail

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Sun Oct 14 20:54:05 BST 2007

Hi,

After some time of using Thunderbird as my e-mail client I have decided to check
out KMail and try to use it for some time.

So far I only have one problem with it. KMail doesn't want to send e-mails out.
They just keep collecting in outbox and even when I right click on the folder
and select command to send mail it doesn't work.

I'm not sure what could be wrong. I have SMTP server set in the same way as in
Thunderbird. And I even tried to use another SMTP server but without success.
I'm using KMail 1.9.7 on KDE 3.5.7.

Thanks in advance for help.

--
Live long and prosper!