[Kde-pim] [Mailody] How to configure ports?

Patrick Trettenbrein patrick.trettenbrein at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:48:29 BST 2007

First of all: I'm not subscribed to this list, so please reply to me
directly if possible. Would be very kind of you. ;)

So: My problem is that I just installed Mailody to use it as IMAP
client in combination with Gmail (they just added IMAP to their
service), but Google requires me to use special ports as listed here:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=78799

Now I'm asking you if there's a way to manually configure Mailody to
use these ports? I've already tried to use "ip:port" in the
configuration dialog, but somehow I then get an error which says
"SSL-Fehler" (I'm using German localization, it translates as "SSL
error").

Any ideas? Thanks in advance! :)

Cheers,
Patrick