[Kde-pim] Who is kontact.org webmaster?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu May 3 10:53:15 BST 2007

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 23:03, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> who is the current kontact.org webmaster?

I suppose it's me because I did most of the recent (january) changes with
Cornelius. On the other hand, we also have Dave (lenscape on IRC) and mvilas
(the pim.k.o webmaster) who can and should be able to handle such issues.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/