[Kde-pim] Introduction: Bas Grolleman

Bas Grolleman bgrolleman at emendo-it.nl
Fri May 18 06:01:28 BST 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 11:49:31 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Sunday 13 May 2007 20:27:34 Bas Grolleman wrote:
> > Hi, small introduction here, Bas Grolleman, 27 years old, and Freelancer
> > in open source. I would love to work on the KDE-Pim project, but I lack
> > the time to get started.
> We have KExtendedDay for that, it subclasses Day and makes the number of
> hours configurable.
I had a look at that, but when I tried to install it with the KWife package it
either broke or KWife took priority. Maybe I should file a bugreport? :)

> > I would like to know what I can do to prepare and if it's possible to sit
> > close to the KDE-Pim team.
> Not sure how much of the PIM team -- what bits are you particularly
> interested in -- is going, though.
Even if no one is going having a week to code (and nothing but code) would
make a great start, I would have to find another team to talk about how
greate KDE is, but that shouldn't be a problem I guess. :)

About the bits, I use kmail the most, but to start I'm more for general
bug-spraying where needed.