[Kde-pim] New 'What does this server support' class.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri May 11 21:29:20 BST 2007

Hi,

As conclusion of this very irritating situation, I've copied and adjusted a class from Mailody and put it in its place. As this code is pretty much untested (except for the couple of mailservers I know), I would like to ask if people could test it when they come around it.

It can be accessed via Mailody or KNode. Enable the checkbox 'this server requires auth' and fill in a smtp-server, then on the next tab hit the button and see if the results match your expectations.

Toma